Our Life

Our Life

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Vacation!

This month marked the end of Tom's 3rd semester of school and gave us a whole week off to do whatever we wanted to! Since my brother-in-law, Ben, recently moved out of our house in Clarkston we decided our time would best be spent by going home and putting it on the market. Bethany and I actually flew into Portland and spent a few extra days with my family before driving over to Idaho with my parents. Since Tom had less time he flew straight into Lewiston (lucky duck). So here is our vacation in pictures.
It didn't take long for Bethany to discover the grapes in the back yard. She picked all of the one in her reach.
Grapes make a girl so thirsty.   

Bethany and my mom taking a break on our back deck.
 

Eating blueberries in Grandma K's antique highchair.



I don't know if you can tell but we had to tie Bethany into the highchair with a belt from a bathrobe. Baby standing in highchair is not conducive to eating.

Finally some green grass for Bethany to play in!

Grapes again!
Thanks to my parents for bring their boat over. It was great to take a break on the river in between working on the house.
 Bethany trying to get comfortable in her life jacket.    
Cuddling with Nana

Maybe next year she'll be ready for the boat to pull her.
I can't wait for Bethany to learn to knee board/ski/whatever with my dad for a teacher. He is by far the best person I know to learn something from. No one else even comes close.
Driving the boat with Papa

 Vacation wears a girl out!
Yes, Bethany is actually sleeping in this picture. She slept like this for almost 30 minutes. Does anyone else think she resembles Sponge Bob in her life jacket?
Picking corn with Grandma K

Yum! Fresh corn on a little baby cob just Bethany's size.

My loves!

Showing off her Nikes

Bethany's first time at Waffles and More. Yum!

Last picture of our little house in Clarkston. :( It's officially on the market now.

Had to include this picture.    
Tom had decided this picture will be in Bethany's senior slide show. ;)
Nothing like a yummy pear/avocado popsicle for breakfast!

2 comments:

  1. Ha...I love the "senior slideshow" picture. Not much would make her Papa happier than to teach that sweet girl to water ski!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun pics! Makes me Lewiston so much, especially Waffles n' More! I can't believe your house is on the market, a little bitter/sweet I'm sure. I hope it sells fast for you!

    ReplyDelete