Our Life

Our Life

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ready or Not





That's right, ready or not Bethany is walking! I'm a little conflicted about my exclamation mark behind that statement. On one hand it is so exciting to watch Bethany at each step (literally in this case) in her development. On the other hand it makes me just a little melancholy thinking about how fast the time is flying by. I don't want to forget one second of all this craziness called motherhood. So I hope you enjoy the video because in the end it is exciting knowing Bethany is doing exactly what she should be . . . growing up.

5 comments:

  1. She looks so tickled with herself! It's a big change, but a fun one. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love her little side-winder walk! It's too cute! She's just growing and growing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay...she's so happy to have mastered her new skill, freedom at last!!! Papa... "hey look she's goofy footed!" (Unless she's left handed of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for Bethany! Now the real adventures begin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way too cute. I love her little sideways walk.

    ReplyDelete