Our Life

Our Life

Thursday, September 27, 2012

One Year!














Here we are a whole year later. Fortunately Bethany has warmed up to her little lion friend over the past 12 months. I can't believe it was just a year ago that I had this little tiny baby that wouldn't stop crying. So glad she grew out of that!
 Since we had a pseudo birthday party for her while we were home in the NW we decided not to do anything big on her actual birthday. But we couldn't let the day go by with out at least a little cupcake.




 Happy Birthday Miss Bethany. You have brought so much joy to your parents and we are looking forward to watching you grow as life continues to fly by. We love you so much!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Bethany! I love you so much too! I have no doubt you will grow into something very special! Love, Grandma K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Bethany. Love all the pictures and it really looks like her finger is on fire :) Or that she has magical fire fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad my package got there in time for her birthday. She is so darn cute. I can't wait to see her. Only a couple more weeks.

    ReplyDelete