Taking the picture this month with the lion was a little more difficult with this active baby girl.
As you can see she wasn't really cooperating for the camera. :)
And there you have it, Bethany in a nutshell. Our little cutie pie who won't sit still. She is all over the place this month. Not quite walking yet, I keep thinking any day she will just take off. Today she took 5 steps in a row but then just crawled around the rest of the day. I guess she just isn't motivated to walk yet.
Other new developments include some language skills. No actual words yet but she is mimicking our inflection. She currently has 7 teeth and is pretty much eating everything. She LOVES peas and blueberries and usually will eat whatever we are having for dinner. Yesterday she even ate lasagna with spicy sausage in it. Must be all the spicy food I ate while I was pregnant. She is still nursing about 4-5 times a day. I'm really hoping to cut that down to about 2-3 times a day by her birthday. We'll see how that goes.
Also this month we went on vacation to the Northwest, but that is a whole new blog. More pictures to follow.
She just makes me smile...she's just like her mama!!! I love her pink striped spandex!
ReplyDelete