Our Life

Our Life

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Perusing Pinterest



I held off getting a Pinterest account for a long time. I had been told that it made wasting time on the internet way too easy. The last thing I needed was another way to waste my time. I already spend more time then I should on facebook and reading who knows how many blogs! Of course it's a great way to stay connected to friends and family faraway. I just try to remind myself that while I'm "connecting" with all of you in cyberland I need to be mindful that I'm not disconnecting from those  with whom I live. There is a balance, and I think I find it most days, but I digress. Back to Pinterest, if you don't know what it is click HERE. I did finally break down and get an account and I recently found one of the best ideas ever (in my opinion) for cleaning your shower and I have to share it with you! I'll be honest it doesn't seem that exciting but it really works for me.

Okay, here it is, the most efficient way to keep your shower clean.  Keep this in the shower filled 3/4 white vinegar and 1/4 Dawn soap. Just scrub down the walls while you're showering. Genius, right? Clean the shower while you're in the shower, who would have thought? Each weekday I simply scrub down one wall or the door while I'm in there and on Friday I give the floor a scrub. I take the weekend off (from cleaning the shower, don't worry I still shower on the weekend) and start again on Monday. Another option would be just cleaning the whole thing just one day each week.

Of course pretty soon Bethany will be big enough to do chores, so maybe I'll just make cleaning the shower her job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment