Bethany has officially reached the double digit months! Whoohoo, what a big girl she is! So much has happened this month that it is hard to keep track of everything. I had to look back at my 9 month post for her to remind myself where she was. Wow, she wasn't even really crawling last month!
Of course not all of Bethany's new tricks are exciting. Since learning to sign "more" and "all done" Bethany had figured out she can tell us she is "all done" with a food she doesn't want but she wants "more" of something else. My little veggie eater has definitely become more picky this month.
Such is life. I guess I should learn now that our child has her own will and I cannot control her.
Hope you enjoy this video of our little chatter box playing with Mr. Lion.
Not only does she have her own will, but shes very SMART! What a cutie, I cant wait to get my hands on her.
ReplyDeleteYay, it worked! Also I want to say, I bet she'll be walking when you get here, or maybe we'll all get to see her take her first steps.(your mom and dad).
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I love her eyes!
ReplyDelete