Our Life

Our Life

Sunday, July 8, 2012

More Please!


I have been a little bit of a lazy blogger lately. Just posting videos of our cute baby seems a little like cheating. I had intended on blogging about our 4th of July but it didn't happen. This is pretty typical of me when our schedule gets off. For some reason when Tom has extra days off the house becomes a complete mess, I don't do anything I intend on doing, and dinner, well who knows what we'll be having. :)

So anyway, here I am posting another video because I just can't help it. We have been working on some signs with Bethany and she is just now starting to use them appropriately. Yay! She is now able to sign "more" and "all done."  How nice it is for her to be able to communicate if she is still hungry or if she is ready to get down and be done with eating. Not sure what signs we will work on next, any suggestions?



4 comments:

  1. I finally got all caught up on your blog! I can't believe how big Bethany is getting! And of course she is as cute as can be. I love the videos, especially the signing, and the story of you guys dancing and singing together. How I wish we lived closer so we could do all this mothering stuff together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we get stationed at Ft. Knox we will only be 6 1/2 hours from you. Definitely close enough for a long weekend trip, and holidays!

      Delete
  2. Great grandpa & great grandma think Bethany is really "SPECIAL" with all these communication skills developing. Course she has the best teachers in the whole world.
    In the Teeny Weeney class when we are done with each visual I say "Bye Bye Ducks" or whatever the visual is & wave bye bye & then at end of class sing Bible school is over now its time to go, wave goodby, goodbye & blow a kiss. They catch on pretty fast after several times of repetion depending on the age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually posted on a different blog, and for some reason it worked so I'm going to try again!! She is sooo cute, and I think its wonderful you are teaching her to sign.

    ReplyDelete