Recently Bethany has started staying awake during her nap time. I cannot put into words how extremely sad this makes me, I am so not ready for her to give up her nap. So, even though she typically isn't sleeping I still make her have alone time in her room. Normally I can hear her playing and banging things around in her room and after an hour or so she calls out is ready to come out. Well the other day instead of calling out after about an hour I heard the sweet sound of silence. When I peaked in on her this is what I found.
A completely trashed room, a dolly in bed and Bethany in jammies asleep on the floor with her stuffed owl as a pillow. Not really sure what happened but obviously she was a little over due for a nap.
so cute! She takes better care of the dolly than herself!! - Grammy
ReplyDelete