Our Life

Our Life

Saturday, April 19, 2014

6 Months

For the first time since William was born I can say this last month seemed to take forever and finally he is six months old. Between illness, Tom's long hours, Bethany's two year old meltdown and her desire to give up her nap this has been one of the longest months yet.

At six months old William continues to be our happy go lucky guy. I have confirmed that he is in fact capable of rolling over, I think he accidentally did in it front of me. He is sitting up all by himself and even made his debut in a restaurant high chair last week. I can't believe how big he is, we had to graduate him out of the infant car seat because there is just no way we can lug him around in that thing anymore. As far as eating goes I just am not in a hurry to start feeding him solids but he is definitely ready so we're experimenting with the baby led weaning thing. So far he has enjoyed roasted cauliflower, steamed carrots, avocados, smashed peas, and a few black beans.

Still no teeth but it is looking like his gums are a little red on the bottom so just maybe he'll have a tooth or two at seven months.

No comments:

Post a Comment