Our Life

Our Life

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

6 Months

 I cannot believe that Bethany is already a half a year old. But even weirder, I can't believe she has only been around for that long. It is so hard for Tom and I to remember our lives without her. What did we do before we had this silly girl to keep us occupied?
This month Bethany has mastered sitting up on her own. She is squealing, babbling, and "razzing," I have no doubt she is going to be a non-stop talker. The johnny jump up is one of her new favorite things to do. Bethany still loves to be outside, we often sit on the front porch, me in the chair reading, Bethany in the exersaucer banging her toys on the tray. It's blissful.
At her 6 month check up Bethany was 15lbs 9oz and 26 1/2 inches long. Our little girl is still growing like crazy and I'm starting to think I need to get on the ball and plan her 1st birthday party. It will be here before we know it.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that first picture! What a sweet, joyful girl. :D Miss you, Ashli!

    ReplyDelete