Whew, where has the time gone? Can't believe how long it has been since I've given a thorough Bethany update. Ahh, this little one just makes my heart melt; in person and when I look at her pictures. Last night I was looking at pictures from when Bethany was a brand new baby and I can't believe how much we didn't know about her then. We had no idea how much personality she would show us in less than 9 months. We are so looking forward to what the future holds for our little blessing.
See the longhorn in the picture? That is courtesy of our friends the Sellers. We know them from the NW but the are Texas natives and wanted to make sure Bethany never forgets where she is really from. That longhorn is one of her favorite buddies so I'm pretty sure she will always remember, much to her dad's dismay.
I love babies in their PJ's, needless to say I take a ton of pictures of Bethany in hers. I just lover her cute little body.
Here is our cutie showing off her bottom teeth. She actually has four top teeth coming in right now. Two have broken through and the other two are not far off. This has led to a couple 2 am wake ups :( I figure it's better to get them out of the way all at once though.
Hmm, I think there is too much mischief in that grin for comfort . . .
I pulled this off Erin's facebook page because I have yet to take the camera to the pool. But as you can see our girl LOVES the the water. Can't wait to get her behind a boat . . . maybe next year.

Amazing how much she's grown in just 3-1/2 weeks (since you two left for home). You know we love love love every picture!!!
ReplyDelete