This week Bethany's Auntie Erin* came to visit! Erin has been spoiling our little cutie via the United States Postal Service since she was born but this week she got to actually do it in person. It was just a quick visit but we packed a lot in. Breakfast at the Magnolia Pancake Haus, swimming, Snow White and the Huntsman (sans Bethany), and lunch on the Downtown River Walk, all in a day and a half.
After we dropped Erin off at the airport Bethany cried the whole way home. Obviously she realized the spoiling was over and she was going to have to spend the rest of the day with her mean old mom. :)
*For those of you who are confused about "Auntie" Erin because you know I don't have a sister, let me explain. We are close family friends and since Erin is an only child Joe and I became her surrogate siblings growing up. So she gets to be Bethany's honorary Auntie.
I'm so glad Auntie Erin got to come for a visit, "efficient visiting" definitely runs in Our family!
ReplyDelete