Our Life
Monday, February 27, 2012
5 Months
Wow, how the time has flown by, I feel like I was just posting Bethany's 4 month picture. This month Bethany has outgrown her size 1 diapers and she is just about out of size small cloth diaper covers. She is in 3-6 month clothes but is getting close to being too long for the one piece sleepers in that size. She can now roll over front to back and back to front, though she isn't doing it a ton yet. Also, she is able to sit up and keep her balance for about 30 seconds before she topples over. The best part of this month though is the transformation from cranky baby to happy baby. What a joy she is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness so cute!!! Oh how her Nana loves, loves, loves her!!!
ReplyDeletePS cute outfit ; )
ReplyDeleteShe's a cutie patootie! I'm glad she's over her fussy phase!
ReplyDeleteShe is so stinkin cute! I love her! I'm soooo very happy for you that she is doing better! And congrats on the job!
ReplyDelete