Our Life

Our Life

Monday, October 31, 2011

Boo! Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! Bethany sported her first costume today on the airplane. We got to spend the weekend in Missouri with my brother and parents and then we flew back to Portland with my parents. (More pictures to follow of our time in the NW.) Bethany had quite the weekend, she got to meet her Uncle Joe for the first time and go to her first football game.
Bethany's little skeleton costume, compliments of my friend Julie, was glow in the dark.

Getting comfy in Uncle Joe's arms

Snoozed through her first football game.

I couldn't resist including this picture. At the rate little Beth is growing I don't think it will be long before this hat actually fits.

1 comment:

  1. I love the little nike hat! She is so cute! I'm glad you're having fun with your family!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete