Our Life
Monday, October 17, 2011
Growing
See this cute little outfit, Bethany wore it to bed two nights ago. The next morning Tom and I realized she couldn't even stretch her legs out all the way. I can't believe how fast our baby is growing. This is the first outfit I put her in at the hospital and it was so big on her that her legs wouldn't even stay in the legs of the jammies. It is so amazing how fast she is changing, it's a little sad and exciting all at the same time. Tom made the comment that he feels like she grows during the day while he is gone. I am almost afraid to blink because I might miss something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Isn't it crazy how fast they change? It isn't even fair! She is SOOO beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJulie
Oh they get so big so fast! It's unbelievable! Stay little, little one!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, the sleeping picture is precious. This might be weird, but I just want to smell her sleeping breath. Breastfed babies have the best breath!
ReplyDelete