I can't say I'm sad about not having a baby. I'm not really a baby person, and I'm certainly excited about the things our family is closer to being able to do, now that our kids are a bit bigger. But I feel like I need to honor the baby years by officially saying goodbye.
Not only is William finally weened, but he no longer pulls at my shirt trying to get to the milk bar underneath. Thank you Lord!
I'm constantly amazed at his cognitive understanding and the things he remembers. He never gets on his scuttle bug without his helmet, and he was quite excited to be able to participate in the trike-a-thon at his sister's pre-school.
This little guy is always hamming it up and making us laugh. There is no doubt he knows he is funny, and will do almost anything to make us giggle.
If something belongs to his sister, you can be sure, he'll want to put it on.
Oh, my sweet, sweet William keep growing little one, I will not be sad but instead choose to enjoy each stage as it comes.







No comments:
Post a Comment