Our Life

Our Life

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Mass Update

Okay, it is now April and it has taken me entirely too long to catch up from 2014. So now I'm doing a mass update so I feel like I can start posting current events. Warning, you're about to get bombarded with photos. Enjoy!

October 2014: This guy turned 1!

 William was excited to get a scuttle bug for his birthday so he could ride around with his sister.

November 2014: 

 These two cuties sweet talked the Starbuck's barista into some whipped cream samples.
William trying his hand with chop sticks.


December 2014:


We got a selfie with Olaf while out Christmas shopping.


We went to Tom's parents' house for Christmas. Of course I hardly took any pictures . . . #parentfail


January 2015:

January's gloomy weather didn't stop this girl and her dog from getting outside.



February 2015:

Can't keep this little fish out of water, and now that she's in swim lessons I'm feeling more confident she won't drown if she dives in without me looking.


March 2015:
We got a break in the weather and enjoyed some time at our park. Love that Bethany gets a thrill out of helping William.


William has discovered Bethany's heels and we can't keep him out of them!
April 2015:
I decided to get crafty and make Bethany an Elsa dress. As soon as she put it on she started singing "Let it Go" and "building" her ice castle. Our living room is now an ice castle according to Bethany (who insists on being called Elsa) and she has renamed me Anna and asks be to repeat the lines, "Elsa where are you?" and "Elsa you look different."
Love her imagination.

Easter weekend we had a chance to take a hike up the Deschutes river. The breeze was a bit cool but the sun was out, keeping us pretty comfortable without too many layers.



At church on Easter Sunday Bethany found her goggles in my purse. You never know when you might need to go swimming at church.



















No comments:

Post a Comment