This little guy got his first big boy hair cut. I've cut his hair with scissors a few times, but between the constant head bobbing, mostly what he had been getting was an uneven trim. So the other day I pulled out the clippers and went to town. I'll admit the first swipe of the clippers came with a wave of regret regarding my pursuit of a short haired boy. In a blink of an eye my baby was gone and quickly being replaced by a little boy. I love that he is big enough to go blueberry picking without being carried in the Ergo but I'll admit watching his physical transformation of baby to child with one quick hair cut did tug at my heart strings a little.
Of course Bethany loves the new do and is constantly petting William's head now. However the other day she did randomly say to me, "We can still call him baby 'Milliam" though, right?" Sounds like someone else has some reservations about this guy growing up too fast.


Grammy cant wait to rub his head either!!!
ReplyDelete