Our Life

Our Life

Friday, September 19, 2014

11 Months


Oh boy, I almost didn't get this picture up before William's birthday. It's a good thing there are only 12 months in a year because it's obvious I wouldn't make it much longer posting monthly pictures of this sweet little growing boy.


Can you believe he is 11 months already? Time is so weird how it can feel like it has flown by but also feel like it has been forever all at the same time. Sometimes I forget that we haven't always had this little guy rounding out our family, and at other times it seems like just a few minutes ago I had a little content newborn in my arms.

This month William still hasn't started walking but we have seen him take a few steps on his own. We'll see if he becomes a "walker" before his birthday. His 8th tooth has officially erupted and finally he looks symmetrical again.

Lately one of my favorite things to happen upon is seeing William and Bethany interact. They really like each other and every once in awhile I will find them playing kitchen or duplos just like best buds. Oh, it makes me heart so happy to see my kiddos becoming friends. I think it's safe to say William adores his big sister, and she's glad he came along too.

2 comments:

  1. Love this sweet boy, he as brought so much joy to his Papa Ralph and Nannie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet boy, he has brought so much joy to his Papa Ralph and Nannie!!!

    ReplyDelete