Our Life

Our Life

Thursday, August 21, 2014

10 Months!

 William has officially made it to double digits and we are so enjoying this stage. He is SO mobile now and is curious about everything. Pretty much motors along anywhere he wants to go and just yesterday I caught him on the 3rd stair which means I have to pull out the dreaded baby gates.





He is also cruising along the furniture and walking around pushing his little "walker"(?) I don't know what else to call it. It will be interesting to see how long it takes this little guy to go solo and start walking without assistance. If I remember correctly it took LB about 2 months of cruising before she branched out on her own.
Here he is with his lion. Obviously he was not willing to sit still for me, but with a face as cute as his how could I possibly get upset about it. I don't know if you can tell but he now has 7 teeth. Number 7 was the first tooth to come in as a singlton, he looks so asymmetrical to me right now.

Truly this little guy is such a joy to have around. We are so blessed and grateful that God gave us this sweet and precious little one to complete our family.
And introducing our new dog, Stella! Yes, I know that this announcement is worthy of it's own blog post but I'm not sure when that is going to happen. So here she is, our new Labordoodle, Stella. She's a year and a half old and came to us from a very special family who couldn't keep her due to a move. If you remember, Stella is also the name that Bethany gave our fish. LB is very excited to tell everyone that she has "two Stelwas, Stelwa da ish, and Stelwa da goggy!"

William loves Stella too and tries to get her to chase him. I love it! Looks like we have another generation of dog lovers. I know my Grandpa Witt is proud.

2 comments:

  1. I miss that sweet little man. Congrats on the dog too! Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! Miss that little Chubby Cheeked boy. Can't wait to meet Stella! See you Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete