Our Life

Our Life

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Bethany!

 Wow! I can't believe we have a 3 year old. 3 years ago I never would have imagined that Bethany would be come this crazy, emotional, spontaneous, dare devil, and (sometimes) super sensitive little girl that she is. So often Tom and I lie in bed laughing and swapping stories about this one. I have no doubt that the adventure has just begun.
This year since we're back in the NW we were able to have more friends and family at Bethany's party. Thanks to our friend Diana (Grandma D) for hosting the party at her house in Vancouver. As you can see Bethany got a few dress up clothes for her birthday and even her friends Charlie and Penny found a few things that fit them.


 This child makes my heart sing, I pray she never looses her sense of wonder and her love for life.

Even William got in on the dressing up. Yes, he has a black eye . . .

Bethany loves her GG-pa and he loves her. So glad they got to have a heart to heart on her birthday.

And as we all know, a party just isn't a party without a fresh banana cake from Larsen's Bakery
Dear Future Bethany reading this, I cannot express to you the love I have for you. I pray that as you grow you continue to become just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. For the rest of your life I hope you put into practice the habits that "make your heart pretty." Be Jesus to your friends and to those who are not your friends. May His light always shine through you.

1 comment:

  1. Three years of fun, precious memories!!! Love you miss Bethany!!!

    ReplyDelete