Our Life

Our Life

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

8 Months


I know, I know, William is almost closer to 9 months than he is to 8, but I'm bound and determined to blog about him each month like I did LB. So I will try and remember what he was and wasn't doing 2 weeks ago to make this as accurate as possible for his 8 month post.

I did actually take his picture on June 19th but it was with the ipad and I'm having trouble uploading it to blogger, so hopefully Tom can help me with that and I'll get W's picture up here sooner than later.

At 8 months William has once again had a lot of changes in his life. Three of his top teeth came in (all at the same time) and he has just started forward crawling with purpose. Also we have officially moved into our new house making this William's 3rd house in 8 months! I feel bad for the little guy, he's kind of just been along for a crazy ride but hopefully in the coming months things will get into more of a routine.

William had a little spell of fussiness that was certainly uncharacteristic but I'm chalking that up to his teeth coming in. He still is hit and miss on sleeping through the night. Several weeks will go by with no night wakings and then he'll wake up again. So far the baby led weaning is going really well, in fact I tried feeding him applesauce a few weeks ago and that was a disaster. Avocados, roasted broccoli, squash, and asparagus are among his favorite foods. As a result we eat a lot of roasted veggies as a side dish. I think Tom may be getting tired of them . . .

Stay tuned, hopefully I'll be getting pictures up soon :)

1 comment: