Our Life

Our Life

Sunday, January 19, 2014

3 Months

Here we are, at another benchmark, William has reached one quarter of a year. I'm still wrapping my brain around the fact that before he is 4 months old we will have moved and settled into our new house in Oregon. It won't be long and my little Colorado baby is going to be an Oregonian. What is even harder to believe is that my Texas baby is going to be an Oregonian toddler! Where has the time gone?

Back to William, at 3 months old we are still enjoying his laid back personality. He loves to smile and flirt with anyone who will hold and talk to him. He is reaching for things and and can spend about an hour under his activity gym entertaining himself. I've caught him sucking on his fist a few times but have yet to see him stick his thumb in his mouth. I'm really hoping he doesn't turn into a thumb sucker. I don't know how much he weighs but he definitely is a hefty little guy. Every time Tom picks him up in his carseat he makes the comment of how heavy it is. Uh yeah, I know, I carry it around every day. William is also on his way to out growing his 3-6 month clothes, we *might* get another month out of them. Of course the cloth diaper helps bulk him up a bit in his clothes, but even when he has on a disposable his 3-6 month clothes fit him just about perfectly.

It's safe to say that we love, love, love this little guy and can't get enough of his heart melting smile.

1 comment:

  1. what a cutie. Cant wait to get my hands on him. It wont be long... Grammy

    ReplyDelete