Sadly after William was born I had to cancel my gym membership because the Kid's Club doesn't accept babies under 6 months old. This was sad on many levels but mostly because LB would get to play with Noah and Levi almost everyday while I got to work out with their mom. Kids get to play, moms get to have adult time and burn calories calories at the same time. Win/win!
Well, now that we no longer get to go to the gym we have to do Turbo Jam at home. Fortunately William takes a morning nap around 7:30 and I've convinced Bethany that exercising is fun so she likes to at least start the video with me before she goes off and plays with her toys. Yesterday she saw I was in my exercise clothes and she insisted she wanted to wear exercise clothes too. This is what she picked out.
After I took her picture she really wanted me to take a picture of her "snowmeen" socks
Please don't get any ideas, she did not get her 80's work out style from me, I typically work out in black shorts and a LCSC volleyball shirt. This is all Bethany.
Haaa....love it! Bethany must have seen an old pic of her mom in her "mousercize" attire!
ReplyDelete