Our Life
Friday, September 13, 2013
Brushing Teeth
Recently Bethany has been obsessed with brushing her teeth. She is constantly taking her stool into the bathroom and going through all the motions involved in teeth brushing: Turning the water on and getting the tooth brush wet, turning off the water (my little conservationist), brushing her teeth, spitting, turning on the water, attempting to cup some water in her hand to drink, spitting again, turning off the water, and finally putting the tooth brush back in the holder.
I'm not really sure how Bethany ended up naked, except her socks and shoes, but before I could get her to put any clothes on she insisted on brushing her teeth. I thought it was picture worthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love that lil "nakey baby"!!!
ReplyDeletewhy are baby bottoms so adorable?? And hers is no exception! Love it. Grammy
ReplyDeleteI agree with Grammy, there is nothing more cute than a baby bottom.
ReplyDelete