Lately Bethany has been imitating just about everything we do. This morning she got a hold of a stick of deodorant and was trying to lift up her shirt to put it on. Ha, it was quite humorous. I'm constantly amazed at the things she notices and continually reminded that she is watching my every move. She will do what I do, not what I say. Am I worthy of this job, this responsibility? Sometimes I don't think so, I pray she sees the good and not the bad. At the very least that she desires to be like the good and not the bad.
By far, one of her favorite things to do is grab my make-up bag off the bathroom counter and "put on" my make up. It amazes me that she knows, just from watching, which brush goes in which container and what brush is for her eye lids and that the other brush is for her cheeks. This little girl is growing up so fast. Before I know it, I'll be showing her how to put on make up for real.
Of course she also likes to give everything a taste test, not something she learned from me, I promise. :)
Yes, you are worthy. Debbie
ReplyDelete