Our Life

Our Life

Friday, December 14, 2012

The Quadrangle

 The week before our big move Tom's mom came to visit. While she was here she got to help us pack and clean the house and then she rode with Tom on the drive up to Colorado. Even though we were busy with the move we did manage to get a few fun outings in.

 We went to the quadrangle on Ft. Sam to see the peacocks and deer. As you can imagine Bethany loves it here with all the animals. For our last visit we finally remember to bring some bread and carrots so Bethany could feed them.

Grammy helping Bethany feed the deer. FYI for anybody in San Antonio, the quadrangle is completely free and you don't have to be military to go.

Even though we were still in Texas, Bethany insisted on wearing her snow boots. It's amazing how opinionated our little 15 month old is and how good she is at letting us know what she wants.


We also went to visit the Clydesdales at the stables. Of course Bethany love the horses too! If only they were offering rides, I have no doubt she would have loved to sit on one.

Love these two, I just can't seem to get enough of them!

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun, I only wish I had more time. Grammy

    ReplyDelete