Our Life

Our Life

Monday, November 21, 2011

Too good not to share . . .

 Here are some pictures from our trip that I had to post because I think they are so stinkin' cute. Hope you enjoy.
Bethany prefers to be bare bottomed. In fact most days if we're home she sits in her boppy like this with a diaper under her. Hey, if she's happy I'm happy.
Nana couldn't help but kiss those sweet cheeks.

I love that everyone but me is looking at Bethany . . . not sure what that means.

Don't worry I did buckle her in all the way before I put her in the car.


Snoozin' on the plane

4 comments:

  1. She looks so much like Tom in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little smirk in the car seat picture. Too funny. And who doesn't like a bare bottom, really?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has the most hysterically expressive eyebrows. Love it!

    ReplyDelete