Our Life

Our Life

Friday, September 16, 2011

Get your free Coobie

Okay, so some of you may think this is an odd topic to put on my blog but it's such a great deal I had to share it with you all. This summer my mom and I discovered the greatest bra ever. It's called the Coobie Bra and one size fits 32A-36 DD, it is by far the most comfortable bra I have ever worn and it does have just a touch of padding so it doesn't render you shapeless or lead to any embarrassing moment when it's chilly. Not only are these super comfy undergarments awesome, they are only $20 and I just found a promo code for buy one get one free. The website is shopcoobie.com and the code is: babybogo by using this you can get two bras for $20 plus s/h which is $5. Awesome! They come in a ton of colors and you can get ones with lace or not, straps or no straps. I don't know how long the code will be good for so you better hurry. Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo taking advantage of this. This might be TMI for a blog comment, but this constant having babies and losing weight thing means that I seem to have every size bra they make, and yet NOTHING fits. I'm going to try the Coobie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like them as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete