Our Life

Our Life

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Waiting for baby

Well, here I am just waiting for baby. Everything is ready, or as ready as it's going to get. We can only imagine how our lives are going to change once little Mo arrives. We probably are not really ready but honestly is anybody ever ready for a little eight pound eating and pooping machine to take over their lives? I doubt it.


Even if we aren't there yet the room is definitely ready. Complete with; pre-washed cloth diapers ready to be soiled and rewashed many, many times, a frog soap spitter full of hand sanitizer, a scentsy lamp with newborn nursery smell in it, the rocking chair my mom has been saving for me for a long time, and lastly all the cute Noah's ark decor compliments of friends and family. Thank you very much.
So here I wait. I won't lie, I often sit in the rocking chair and read or just look at everything.



And Ami waits with me. Yes, we put one of Ami's beds in the nursery. Right now she loves it, we will see how she feels when her little sibling is in the crib next to here. :)





2 comments:

  1. I love it, can't wait to see it in person and rock lil Mo...soon : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ami will be a good big sister. Your nursery is darling.

    ReplyDelete