I feel like we are finally starting to get settled. This past week was Tom's first "real" week of school. Up until now he has been doing some in processing and pre-school stuff. Last week they had a lecture on all the things that will get you kicked out of school. Things like getting a DUI, or stealing a prescription pad during you clinical year and giving it to a prostitute in exchange for sex. Yes, someone actually did this, fortunately he was caught and did not become a PA. Seriously, I thought you had to have some brains to get into this school!
Anyway, here are some very strategically taken pictures of our house. Trust me there is still a lot of clutter, I just moved it out of the way for the snap shot. I know it seems crazy that we have clutter when I'm home all day with nothing to do, but I am so not motivated. I keep thinking the nesting bug is going to kick in but I'm still waiting. I do manage to cook dinner everyday and do the dishes but some days it seems that is about all I get done. I know it's pitiful. Also, I do get up in the morning and Ami and I walk Tom to school. :)
Here is our kitchen. It isn't very big but it does have a ton of cabinet space, thank goodness. I've been spoiled in our last two houses and I was a little worried that we wouldn't have a kitchen big enough to fit all our stuff. Fortunately it all fits and nothing had to be discarded!
Here is our kitchen. It isn't very big but it does have a ton of cabinet space, thank goodness. I've been spoiled in our last two houses and I was a little worried that we wouldn't have a kitchen big enough to fit all our stuff. Fortunately it all fits and nothing had to be discarded!
Here is our dining room and part of the kitchen. Not very exciting, the white walls make everything seem so plain. We are allowed to paint but we would have to paint it back to white before we left. Not a task I'm up for with a 1 year old running around. White walls will be just fine for the next year.
Our living room. This space is open to the dining room, in fact I'm standing in the dining room while taking this picture. What you can't see is that Tom's ultra cluttered desk is between the couch and the dining room table.
Cuuuute! You can totally deal with white walls. Staring into baby eyes can be so mesmerizing that you forget what the house looks like ;)
ReplyDelete