Our Life

Our Life

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pittsburgh

While I was in town Julie and I decided to go to Pittsburgh. Neither one of us had ever been and Julie had heard that there was a cool children's museum there, so we packed the kiddos up and went.
This is at the aviary where we got to see many different kinds of birds. Jaxson is showing off his penguin walk for us.
They had a ton of fun things for the kids (and adults too) at the children's museum
This is the water exhibit. They had little yellow rain coats for all the kids to wear. The coat didn't keep Jaxson from getting wet, but he was really cute in it.


He is very focused on his masterpiece


This was at the Mr. Roger's exhibit, it brought back so many memories.


Pittsburgh bridges





I don't know if you can tell, but behind Jaxson is a giant lite brite. When I was little my grandma had a lite brite, I loved it! I think I was having more fun than Jaxson.




Jaxson and me in the smart car. He's ready to drive all he needs are the keys . . . and a few more inches so he can reach the gas pedal.


All in all it was a great trip for me. I love that no matter how long it has been, whenever I'm with Julie it feels like nothing has changed. It was so hard to leave and as always I was holding back tears at the airport. At the airport while I was on my way home I saw this quote:
Friendship is a promise made in the heart. Unbreakable by distance. Unchangeable by time.
It is so true, thank you Julie for letting me come and totally interupt your routine. Hope you have gotten some sleep and have been able to recover.




No comments:

Post a Comment