Whenever I think of Cleveland the theme song to the Drew Carey Show starts playing in my head, "Cleveland rocks!, Cleveland rocks!" For me Cleveland does rock because that is where my very best friend lives. I am so lucky I got to go see Julie and her beautiful family this past week. Here are some pictures of the fun things we did.

At the pier with the city in the background

We went to the children's science center where
Jaxson got to be a doctor just like his daddy. I love this picture of him looking in the crazy mirror, it reminds me of how much fun they are when you're little . . . and when you're big too.

Miss
Kennadie Lynn, isn't she a doll?

At the zoo
Jaxson and I got to feed the seals.

I love this picture, doesn't she look at home in Aunt Ashli's arms?
.
No comments:
Post a Comment