Over president's day weekend Tom and I took a trip down to McCall. This is where Tom proposed exactly 3 years ago. He proposed while we were snow shoeing around Lake Payette. Though we didn't have time to go snow shoeing this year we did get to go tubing and downhill skiing (well, snowboarding for Tom). It was a great weekend and we're glad we had the opportunity to go and remember our special occasion.
These pictures I took from the chair lift. As you can see the weather was wonderful, I don't think I have ever been skiing in McCall when it has been this clear.

We saw this rainbow on Friday afternoon as we were driving down to McCall. I'm surprised it turned out so well considering I took the picture while we were in a moving vehicle. I love rainbows and everything they represent. They remind me of all God's promises to us and how very lucky we are to have a Heavenly Father who cares so much for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment