January has been unusually warm this year so we decided to take the 4-wheelers out for a spin a few weekends ago. I was a little nervous considering the last, and only time, I was on my 4-wheeler I broke me
scaphoid which resulted in
surgery and 6 weeks of light duty at work. Fortunately the day was fairly uneventful and we had a blast.

As you can see there was a little snow, and we got very muddy.

This was an attempted self picture of Tom and me, luckily Tom's friend Ian was with us so he was able to take a "real" picture us. :)

Tom and Ian

My favorite guy. I love him so much.

All three of us at the end of the day. We were wet, muddy, and tired, but we had a good time.
Erin just told me about your blog. How fun. Looks like you guys had a great three day weekend.
ReplyDeletediana