It is finally official, our basement has carpet and molding, IT IS FINISHED! I can still hardly believe it. I will hopefully post pictures soon, though I haven't taken any yet because it is kind of a mess down there right now. We moved the T.V. down there and a couple of other things. The sofa we had intended on putting down there won't fit around the corner at the bottom of the stairs, so at this time we have just a love seat down there. It hasn't taken long to figure out that we need something bigger despite the fact that it is normally just the two of us. We can't lounge on the love seat, which is pretty much what we want to be doing when we're watching TV. We may have to resort to bean bag chairs, ha!
One absolutely wonderful thing about the TV being in the basement is how much less we watch it now. I love it! I feel as though we have been freed from addiction of turning it on first thing in the morning. Maybe we are just too lazy to walk down the stairs, who knows. :)
Tom's spring break is coming up soon so we will get everything organized and then snap some pictures. I promise to post them when I get the chance.
Oooh! Get some of those really giant bean bags...they're super cozy. :D Let me know if you guys need help moving anything!
ReplyDelete