Our Life

Our Life

Friday, December 11, 2015

Dresses at the Mall


Today it was cold and rainy so we got in the car and went to the mall to play. Here we are in our dresses for DRESSember while we're out and about. 


It's been quite the experience telling people about why I'm wearing a dress in this crazy winter weather. I'm encouraged by the feedback I've been getting and the great conversations I've been having thanks to this campaign.

Here is a word from Dressember founder and visionary, Blythe Hill this morning:

Dresses don't end slavery. 4,500+ women in over 39 countries wearing dresses with a common heart to end slavery, though? Yeah, that has a pull. The kind of pull that's brought in over $369,000 USD in less than 2 weeks. We have a voice, and we're making an impact. I'm humbled and grateful to be part of such a world changing group of people. Let's keep going!


No comments:

Post a Comment