Our Life

Our Life

Sunday, December 20, 2015

DRESSember at the Post Office

Well, it's 2/3 of the way through December and I'm still plugging along in my dresses/skirts. I'll admit there have been a few cold and rainy days where the last thing I wanted to do was put on a dress. But I've done it and I'm so glad. Almost everyday at least one person comments about something I'm wearing and it gives me the opportunity to talk about the realities of human trafficking in the 21st Century. I'm 2/3 of the way to my fundraising goal, but even if I don't achieve it I'm so pleased with the awareness I'm spreading through this campaign.





So, here William and I are at the post office. I know, only crazy people wait until the week before Christmas to mail their packages, but what can I say, it's been a crazy month. Fortunately Tom had taken Bethany fishing so I only had to coral one child in the P.O. line and I must say, this carrier has paid for itself several times over. Not only did W stay put on my back at the Post Office for 30 minutes but he also hung out back there for a whole crazy week-before-Christmas shopping trip to Target.*

*Warning, when shopping with a toddler on your back make sure they didn't swipe anything off a shelf before leaving the store, or you will be trekking back into the store to pay for said item. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment