Our Life

Our Life

Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Year in Review January 2014

Lately I've been thinking a lot about where we were a year ago. Missing my Colorado friends and lamenting about what it would be like if we were  still there. One year ago this month we had just spent New Years Eve at our friends Adrian and Kelly's house, ringing in the New Year with other parents of pre-schoolers at exactly 7pm Colorado time. But hey, it was midnight in Rio de Janeiro. Bethany was not even 2 1/2 and our sweet little William was almost 3 months old.

That was one of our last get-togethers in Colorado. Later that month we would have our last play date with Noah and Levi and their mom Laura, I would have
 one last coffee date with my friend Suzanne, Tom would graduate and we would be off to Oregon. My heart was so full of excitement and sadness.

So much has happened since then and sometimes I wish I could just go back and be with those people, even if it was just for a day.



 Last time at the park by our house.


 
 Last play date with Noah and Levi
 Tom's Graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment