Day 27: I so thankful that, thanks to Laura, our family finally got professional pictures taken. Aren't these great? If you're in the Portland/Vancouver area and are looking for a photographer I highly recommend Laura King at http://reclaimedphotography5.blogspot.com/
Day 28: I'm thankful that our kiddos got to see all four of their grandparents this holiday weekend. Once again, I'm so thankful for being close to family.
Day 29: I'm thankful that even though Tom was on call for the holiday weekend he was only called in twice and really didn't miss out on much.
Day 30: I'm thankful for this sweet dog who loves our kids and puts up with much more than any living thing should have to. So far Dr. Bethany has ruled out hypertenion and a heart murmur, but yesterday I caught her trying to put a Christmas stocking on Stella's back leg because "her weg is cwacked."




No comments:
Post a Comment