Our Life

Our Life

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Catching Up Again

Who knew it would be so hard to write down just one thing I'm thankful for each day.


Day 20: I'm so thankful for lazy days, where the kids stay in their PJ's most of the day and we don't have to go anywhere. Especially when the high temperature for the day is below freezing and the roads are as slick as snot.


Day 21: I'm thankful for my easy going co-workers who help make night shift my favorite shift to work.


Day 22: I'm so thankful for my two little munchkins who are starting to enjoy each other more and more and I even love the mischief they get into. Well . . . I suppose I love it when Tom is *telling* me about the graphite powder they got into while I was sleeping and he was "watching" them. If I had been the one who had to clean it up I may not have enjoyed the story so much.


Day 23: So thankful for my church family here in The Dalles. It has taken me a bit longer than usual to connect in this little town but God has been so faithful in providing the support I need when I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment