When I said check back on Friday for William's 4 month update and picture I really meant
Wednesday. Such is the life of having two kiddos! We've really been taking advantage of the fact that Tom doesn't start work until March so blogging has taken a backseat to family time. It's a good trade off in my opinion.
In addition to moving halfway across the country this month William has also made some developmental strides. He is finally picking up his head and resting on his elbows during tummy time and sometimes he is even (unintentionally) scooting himself backwards. We keep thinking he is going to roll over from his back to his tummy, he is SOOOO close but can't quite get his shoulder out of the way. Not too long ago he discovered his feet, the whole family has enjoyed watching him lay on his back and play with his toes. I'm pretty sure babies playing with their feet is one of the cutest things on earth.
As you can see, he continues to be quite a chunk. He hasn't had his doctor's appoint yet so I still don't have statistics for him but I'm certainly not worried about him being under weight. Nights are still unpredictable with him waking up 1 to 2 times. By this age Bethany was pretty much sleeping through the night most nights, but when William wakes up he cries his very distinct "I"m hungry" cry so I think it's going to be a little longer before this mama gets a night of uninterrupted sleep.
William continues to be pretty easy going. He is a great traveler and often when we're in the car I have a moment of panic thinking I've forgotten him somewhere only to look back and see him smiling in his car seat quiet as a mouse.
He is sooo sweet. I miss him. Give him hugs and kisses for me. Grammy
ReplyDeleteLove that baby! I am so glad I get to have a baby fix every few days!
ReplyDelete