Our Life

Our Life

Sunday, August 25, 2013

"Ink Pajamas"

 After finding out that we're having a boy the practical person in my can no longer buy girly pajamas. I know it may seem silly to some but I have to buy gender neutral pj's so they can be passed on to baby #2*. I realize that a lot people would just put their boy in girl pajamas but I don't see myself doing that, even though I think it's a silly social stigma.

Unfortunately I think my plan has backfired on me. Last night Bethany would have nothing to do with any of her pajamas. She insisted on wearing something "INK!" (pink) to sleep in. So this is what she wore to bed last night.






So much for gender neutral!

*In case you were wondering baby #2 does have a name, it's William, and it isn't a secret.  For some reason I feel odd calling my unborn child by name. I know a lot of people do start referring to their babies by name as soon as they know the gender and I don't think it's weird when others do it. It just feels weird for me.

2 comments:

  1. You don't have to buy any girly Pj's I will send you all mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect case of chosing your battles. Who cares if she wants to sleep in that? Looks comfy to me! Grammy

    ReplyDelete