Our Life

Our Life

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Snow Day

 Last week it snowed 5 or 6 inches which apparently translates to the city of Colorado Springs completely shutting down. Tom and I were both a little surprised that in COLORADO they freak out over a little snow. However, I'm not going to complain that Tom got to stay home and we got a little extra family time in. First we headed up to Target and got Bethany a little sled. Our plan was to find a little hill to sled down but it was way too windy to take Bethany out for more than a few minutes.
 So we settled for a ride around the back yard. LB wasn't so sure what to think about the sledding thing. Maybe next time she'll have a little more time to get used to it.
 
And this is what happens when LB comes in the back door and slips on the tile floor. The answer to your question is yes, yes I took pictures of her flailing on the floor instead of helping her up.




1 comment: