For all intents and purposes it is still summer here in San Antonio so we decided to enjoy the outdoors this weekend. Fortunately there is a great park on base that has shade because it is still too HOT to play in the sun here. (Side note, did you know it has already snowed in Colorado Springs this year?) Anyway, we did have a great time at the park. It is a lot fun now especially since Bethany is interested in the playground and loves going down the slide.
Don't ask me why Tom always looks grumpy in pictures.
Bethany's new thing is pursing her lips together and making a "whistle" sound. It's so cute.
I guess we need to teach her not to throw rocks.
I think I recognize that outfit. She would look adorable in anything! Yes, Tom has always been hard to get a decent picture out of him. Thanks for posting pics etc. I was missing them, it had been over a week! She is soooo cute.Love the pursed lips pose.
ReplyDeleteAshli, she is getting so big. Love the pictures! Miss your recipes. Enjoy the time you have left in SA.
ReplyDelete