Our Life

Our Life

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lewiston

Since we are in the northwest a little longer than expected Bethany and I were able to go over to Lewiston to see Tom's family. Bethany was a trooper during the 6 hour car ride and I'm hoping she does just as well on the way back to Vancouver tomorrow.
 Bethany's cousin Sam LOVES her so much and he is such a great help. He has taken a bath with her every night we have been here.
 Of course Bethany can't get enough of Dexter, Grandma K's dog. He is so sweet and will let Bethany tug and pull on his ears without a single complaint.
 Grandma K giving Bethany a ride to the garden and chicken coop to look for eggs! I am so excited for Bethany to visit her Grandma and Grandpa Koehler when she is older. I know she is going to love playing on their "mini farm."


Grandma caught a chicken and as you can see Bethany was quite interested.

Cousin Gabe pushing Bethany in the swing. I love that she is holding on with both hands as high as she can reach. What a cutie she was squealing and laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment