Our Life

Our Life

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

3 Months

Here she is, our big three month old. Since we were at Tom's parent's house we couldn't take the picture in the same spot as usual, but fortunately I did remember to bring the lion. Bethany's cousin Sam was at the house when I was taking the picture and he soooo wanted to be in the picture and really, how could I say no? So here they are; Bethany, Sam, and Lion.

At thee months Bethany continues to amaze us. She is holding her head up really well and she loves to "stand" with the help of a willing adult. She has just about out grown her size 3 month sleepers, but is still able to wear 3 month two piece outfits. I'm guessing at her 4 month appointment we will continue to see the trend of high percentile height and lower percentile weight.

 Bethany is still very vocal during the day. We are hearing a lot more cooing and her daddy has even gotten her to belly laugh a few times. Ahh, those sounds melt my heart. Of course vocalization is not limited to sweet sounds. We still have a fairly fussy baby, if we aren't paying attention to her she lets us know she is not okay with it. I am trying really hard not to complain though because she sleeps so well at night. Usually she goes down around 7:00 pm and wakes up once between 3:00 and 4:00 am. Then she will go back down until about 6:30 or 7 am. In fact three times she has actually slept from 7pm to 6:30 am. I am hoping this will soon become her norm.

Other things we have noticed this month include: reaching for things, she had found her feet and loves to touch them, and anything she successfully grabs goes directly into her mouth. :) 

Well, I hear a crying baby so I must go!

No comments:

Post a Comment