Oh my gosh, where did June go? I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. Only 5 more weeks and we will be on our way to San Antonio. It's really bitter sweet. On one hand I am so ready to go down there and get everything ready for the baby, however I'm wanting to savor our diminishing time here in the Northwest with all our friends in family.
Friday was my last day working at Northwest Specialty. Believe it or not I'm actually going to miss working in endoscopy. I never would have thought that I would ever work in endo let alone actually enjoy it. In 1o months I have learned so much and have become a huge advocate for routine colonoscopy screenings. Don't wait till you're having symptoms! Colonoscopies save lives!
I was so irritated that I forgot to bring my camera on the last day. I was going to post pictures of my co-workers with their new nicknames we came up with. We had Butt Woman, Rectal Girl, The Sigmoid Senorita, and Ileocecal Sue. Of course we can't leave out our fearless leaders the doctors; The Colon Captain and The Backdoor Bandit. All working out of the Butt Cave preventing cancer one polyp at a time. I must say I'm sad to no longer be on patrol with the polyp police. :)
As you can tell we had way too much fun. I'm sad to be leaving but so glad I had the opportunity to work with these fun ladies and doctors.
hehe. backdoor bandit....makes me chuckle
ReplyDelete