Our Life

Our Life

Friday, July 29, 2011

Almost moved

Wow, things have been crazy for us the last couple of weeks. I have so many things I want to post about but I think most will have to wait until I get down to Texas. Which really isn't all that far away. Tuesday the packers came and packed up our house and Wednesday they moved it all out! So glad we didn't have to do it.

Tom started his trek down to San Antonio Thursday to find a house for us. Fortunately for me, he is much more picky than I am so I'm not worried about where we will be living. Whew, I am so glad I don't have to add that to my list of things to be stressed about. :)

I'll be starting my journey down to Texas at the end of next week. I'll stop in Boise for a family reunion next weekend, then it's off to Texas. I am picking my friend Julie up in Salt Lake and she will drive with me the rest of the way. I'm so thankful to have some company (and someone who understands frequent bathroom stops).

Until next time I wanted to leave you with an excerpt from a book I was given at one of my baby showers. It so perfectly depicts how I have been feeling:

I run to the cleaner
Stop by the bank
Pick up some groceries
Gas up the car
Same old routine
except
Now all of it's sacred
Charged with wonder
Every breath is for Two
You
Are being knit together
Here in my womb.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me...
Too lofty to obtain.
So I run to the cleaners
And I stop by the bank
Afraid and in awe . . .
Everything is different
Because even this moment
You are being fearfully, and wonderfully made.

Makes me tear up every time I read it. Peace and blessings to you all.
~Ashli

No comments:

Post a Comment