Our Life

Our Life

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

We have snow!

It is officially here, we have the snow! I knew we would be getting quite a bit of snow this year, however I wasn't expecting it quite so soon. Oh well, I guess I just need to put a smile on my face and pull out the shovel.

Ami won't go out in the snow unless I lure her out with a ball. Of course she promptly lost it and had her face in the snow for quite some time before finding it again.


The front of the house. I never realized how long our driveway was until I started shoveling it. Our neighbor has a snow blower and offered to let Tom use it, to which Tom's reply was, "Oh, I don't need it, I have a wife. " Hmm, I might be going over to the neighbor's myself and borrowing that snow blower. :)

Our view from the kitchen window, I must say I love it! As crazy as it can be living and commuting in the snow I do love coming home to this . . . at least for now, I'll get back to you in March.


1 comment:

  1. It's too pretty! This is my third year without winter and I'm really missing it this year. Your snow covered trees are such an incredible view!

    ReplyDelete